Make the most of your new Neds.com account with our exclusive bonus code for 2019:
Pick up your first deposit match bonus:
up to $25
up to $50
up to $100
Pick up your first deposit match bonus:
Have a look at the following list to see the full list of active promo codes and bonuses:
How to activate your Neds.com.au bonus code
- How to activate your Neds.com.au bonus code
- Review of the Neds.com.au platform
- Top 3 Neds.com.au Alternatives
Follow the simple steps:
- The first thing you need to do is visit the website of Neds.com.au.
- There is a “Join Now” button located in the top right corner of the page. Click on it to trigger the sign-up procedure.
- You will be required to fill in a bonus code before you can proceed. Just tap on “Show Neds promo code” to reveal it, then paste it. When you’re done with that, the operator will launch a web form.
- You will have to enter some personal details like full name, email, and more. After that, you will have to choose a username and password that will serve you to log in at Neds.com.au.
- Finally, you will have to add a couple of other details about yourself and you’re good to go. Please, have in mind that Neds.com.au is only open to players from Australia and New Zealand.
Neds.com.au has plenty of promotion that will help you earn extra value right from the moment you join. Here’s more information how to make the best of them:
$100 match bet welcome offer
New players in 2019 will be able to claim a free match bet of up to $100 once they join Neds.com.au. The only thing you need to do is complete your first deposit and place your first bet. Neds.com.au will credit your account with a bonus of the same value up to $100. The offer comes with a set of terms and conditions you should know:
- The minimum qualifying deposit is $10
- Due to local regulations on online gambling, residents of SA, NSW, VIC, and WA can’t participate in the Neds.com.au welcome offer
- Your deposit must be wagered once within 90
- You are required to wager the bonus once on odds of at least 1.50 to unlock it for a withdrawal
2nd or 3rd bonus back horse racing promo
The players who love horse racing will be delighted with the 2nd or 3rd bonus back promotion by Neds.com.au. The bookie constantly picks races in which this offer is active and you can often take advantage. As the name suggests, if you pick a horse to win and it finishes 2nd or 3rd, you will get your wager back as a bonus. The maximum refund from this promotions is capped at $20. Also, Neds.com.au will count only your first Win bet. It has to be placed before the event started to qualify for the promotion. The best thing about 2nd or 3rd bonus back is that is available on a daily basis and could bring you a lot of joy in the long term.
2 for 1 promo
The 2 for 1 is another offer that Neds.com.au offers for horse and greyhound races. If you decide to place a bet on a certain participant, the bookmaker will give you a bonus of up to $20 that can be used on another race from the same day. The qualifying betting markets for this offer are win or each way. Neds.com.au will credit you with a bonus on only your first qualifying bet. The maximum you could get from this offer is $20. You will see it active almost on a daily basis in the promotions schedule of Neds.com.au
US Sports specials
The biggest American leagues such as NFL, NBA, NHL, and MLB are very popular in Australia. Neds.com.au has a special deal for all the players who love betting on them. If you place $20 on a selected game from one of the top US leagues, you will be credited with a $10 bonus that can be used to bet on the other American competitions. The promotion is running all the time, so be sure to follow your email and the website of Neds.com.au
While there are no other ongoing offers, Neds.com.au makes there is always something fresh that can bring you extra value. The bookie constantly launches new promotions on a weekly and monthly basis. They usually are available to all customers and it’s a nice way to boost your chances of winning. We recommend you to check what’s up for grabs on a regular basis, so you don’t miss any opportunities.
Review of the Neds.com.au platform
Fast and reliable website
The first impression is crucial and Neds.com.au passes the test with flying colors. The design of the bookie’s website is clean and stylish. As for the navigation,the main focus here is to create a seamless user experience. Neds.com.au achieved that with ease, as you can reach any sport, event, or feature of the platform with just a couple of clicks.
The home page of the sportsbook has a navigation bar on the left. It gives you a quick access to the featured events in the most popular sports offered by Neds.com.au. Simply click on the links and you will see the full betting coupon, including the odds for each market.
Neds.com.au doesn’t stop there and is always trying to improve its platform. A good example of that are some of the side features that make it much easier and profitable for the players. For a start, once a day you can use the Bet Boost tool and improve your odds on selected sports and markets. Neds.co.au has also developed the so-called Multi Builder. It allows players who love placing wagers on more selection to quickly select each sport and market they wish to include.
A closer look shows that the betting coupon of Neds.com.au is solid. It can’t compete with the leading bookies out there, but all popular sports and events are covered. Here are more details:
- Horse and greyhound racing: considering how popular horse and greyhound races are, it’s no surprise to see that Neds.com.au has a separate section that covers them. It’s called Racing and you will find all kinds of events: horse, harness, and greyhounds from all over the globe. The user interface is exceptional, as it allows you to narrow down the events by using all kinds of useful filters. Pretty much any race in Australia and New Zealand is offered by Neds.com.au, but you will find plenty of events from other countries too. You won’t be disappointed by the betting markets either. The bookie has all traditional options like win, each way, trifecta, first, four, and more;
- Aussie Rules: the Australian version of football is another local sport that Neds.com.au is more than happy to offer. All games are covered and you could also place a wager on future markets;
- Soccer: this sport is gaining popularity in Australia which is why Neds.com.au decided to include plenty of mainstream competitions such as the English Premier League, the Champions League, the Spanish La Liga, and more;
- US leagues: all major American competitions are part of the Neds.com.au betting coupon;
- Other sports: the list of sports offered by Neds.com includes a bunch of other options like tennis, surfing, combat sports, cricket, gold, and even e-sports;
- Live betting: the Australian laws do not allow live betting online. However, Neds.com.au will offer you a way around it. Simply follow the instructions and use your phone.
The Australian players are limited when it comes to online payments for gambling, but Neds.com.au offers enough reliable providers:
- Credit and debit cards: you can use most VISA and MasterCard cards. The deposits with them are instant;
- POLi: your money will reach your account immediately if you decide to use the local payment provider POLi. It was created with the purpose of providing safe online transactions for customers from Australia and New Zealand;
- Bank transfers: it takes between 1 and 3 working days to send money to Neds.com.au if you decide to use your bank account.
If you have any questions or doubts, we recommend you to check the Help section of Neds.com.au first. It covers plenty of topics related to the platform, including a list of frequently asked questions. It’s a fast way to find what you’re looking for.
Sometimes that doesn’t work, though. In such cases, you should contact the customer support team of Neds.com.au. The live chat is the fastest way to go, in our opinion. You could also call the staff or drop them a line through the web form. Whatever you pick, the agents of Neds.com.au are polite and work hard to please the customers.
If you want to play on the go, here are your options:
Neds.com.au has developed a native app for iPhone and iPad devices. Simply open the iOS App Store and find the software. Downloading and installing is fast and easy.
As soon as you open the Neds.com.au app, you will see how easy it is to browse around. The whole layout is very clean, with large buttons and plenty of quick links. This will help you find any betting market or take advantage of the additional features such as Bet Boost and Multi Builder.
The situation is similar on Android devices. Neds.com.au has a native APK that can be downloaded directly from the website of the bookmaker. Simply open the page and follow the steps. Once you’re done, you will have a full access to all games and tools offered by Neds.com.au.
Mobile responsive website
There is another option, if you don’t want to download anything or simply have a device such as Windows Phone or Blackberry. You can open the mobile responsive website of Neds.com.au and it will adjust to your phone or tablet. The web-app is smooth and includes all the important features of the bookmaker’s service, most notably all sports and markets available.
Final worlds on Neds.com.au
It’s almost impossible to believe that Neds.com.au was launched in 2017 and is actually one of the most inexperienced online bookmakers in Australia. The platform of the operator is polished and offers a reliable service to each customer. The main reason behind that is the experience of founder Dean Shannon. He’s been working with some of the biggest local sportsbooks for years and took full advantage by creating Neds.com.au.
The company is bold and ambitious. It is expanding aggressively thanks to a massive marketing campaign both online and in traditional channels such as Australian TV. On top of that, Neds.com.au is generous to all of its customers. There are tons of promotions available to both new and existing players.
It seems there will be more of the same in the future, as the company has no intention of slowing down. Neds.com.au wants to become one of the leaders in the Australian betting market and this works in the best favour of the customers.
Top 3 Neds.com.au Alternatives
If you are not ready to trust Neds.com.au, here are 3 alternatives we believe are worth your attention:
Bet365 Australia – no introduction needed
On a global scale, there’s no bigger online bookmaker than Bet365 right now. The company has its own Australian version and it’s every bit as good as the international one. You will find unique features, one of the largest betting coupons out there, and the lowest betting margin on the market. If that’s not enough, Bet365 Australia has all kinds of promotions designed for both new and existing customers.
Ladbrokes Australia – a proven brand
One of the leaders in the online gambling market Ladbrokes has launched its own Australian version in 2013. It currently is the home of many local players for a number of reasons. For a start, the betting coupon of Ladbrokes Australia is exceptional. It covers almost anything you could think of and the odds are way better than the industry average. If you add the smooth mobile version and the many promotions, it’s easy to see why Ladbrokes Australia is so appealing.
Pointsbet – a different kind of bookmaker
Pointsbet introduced a completely new gambling concept to the Australian online gambling market. It’s called “matched betting” and is way different compared to traditional betting. Instead of simply picking a certain outcome, you also select a margin. If the team you selected covers it, you win. The trick is that there is no limit of the profit you can get. Each point or goal above the margin will bring you more and more winnings. If you are willing to give it a shot, Pointsbet can also offer plenty of promo codes for new players and a fully-functional mobile version.
Validity period of the Neds Bonus Code: 2019