If you’re looking for a betting platform that offers good security, reliability, a wide range of games, excellent odds and more then you need to turn to Ladbrokes Australia. You can bet on a variety of sports such as darts, rugby, snooker, soccer, etc. Moreover, it offers live streaming and the odds are also better compared to most bookmakers
Ladbrokes Australia Referral Code 2020: Offers & Promotions
|Ladbrokes.com.au Product||Offers & Promotions for 2020||Ladbrokes Australia Registration Code|
|Horse Racing||T&C's Apply||NSN250|
- Ladbrokes Australia Referral Code 2020: Offers & Promotions
- Quality Of the Ladbrokes AU Platform
- Top 3 Alternatives To Ladbrokes Australia
How to Sign-Up with Ladbrokes Australia
Open the Ladbrokes site and click on the green button that says Join Now. A form will pop up, asking your name, email, and other details. Fill that up and click on ‘Join Now’. It might ask you to identify yourself (location, age: 18 years). This is important because you must be at least 18 years of age in order to play. Upon registering successfully, you will be asked if you want to deposit money. You can always click on the “Later” button to skip it if you do not intend to deposit right away. Do not forget to enter the Ladbrokes Australia Referral Code * NSN250 * in the relevant field prior to submitting your application.
A Large Number of Games
Ladbrokes is popular for the extensive range of games it offers to the users. You can live-stream the games and keep up-to-date with the result. You can bet on these games:
- Rugby Union
- Rugby League
- Australian Rules
- Table Tennis
- Ice Hockey
- Live Betting
- Special Events
- Olympic Games
- Quick Multi
- American Football
- Featured Events
- Martial Arts
- Motor Sport
- Horse Racing
- Field Hockey
- Winter Sport
Offers & Promotions Terms and Conditions
It is important that you read all the terms and conditions that are associated with the games. For example, a limit is initiated on the bets that are placed after 2 pm (night race meeting) or after 9 am (on NSW day). If you place a bet during these timings, the platform will accept only a few or sometimes, one fixed odd bet irrespective of the max amount. Moreover, there are terms and conditions based on games as well.
Key FAQs to Consider when Signing up with Ladbrokes Australia
How do you lace a bet on Ladbrokes Australia?
- Since the platform incorporates a user-friendly interface, placing a bet is super easy. Here is a step by step guide on how to place a bet on Ladbrokes:
- Sign up to the app or the website with the help Ladbrokes referral code and choose the game you wish to bet upon.
- There are some tabs on the top of the screen – racing, sports, novelty, etc.
- Choose one tab and you’ll be taken to a menu list on the left sidebar. Here’s where you select a game.
- After choosing a game, you will need to choose the event/competition/league or tournament that is currently happening.
- When you choose an event, you will be taken to a list of markets available.
- Choose a market that seems right to you and select the outcome/result that you think will span out at the end of the game. Make sure to choose the odds wisely.
- When you’ve selected the option, it will be shown on the “Quick Bet” slip. From here, you can choose the stake on the bet and click on the “Quick Bet” button.
- After placing the stake, the software will confirm if you have enough funds in your account to proceed with the bet. If there are enough funds, you will be asked to confirm the bet and if not, you will see an alert on the screen starting to deposit more funds.
- Sometimes, when the live in-play betting is underway, the odds might change before you even place a bet. However, you will be alerted if something of this sort happens.
Is Ladbrokes Secure?
Yes, it is fully secure. The platform acquired the Norfolk Islands license in 2013 exactly when the Ladbroke Coral Group bought Bookmark.com.au. One year later, they bought BetStars and spread their networks over a wide area in Australia. All in all, Ladbrokes has bought a number of reputed licenses proving it to be a safe option.
How Can I Deposit Money?
It’s pretty easy to deposit money. You will need a phone, a computer, or a prepaid card to deposit money into your betting account. Some other options include Paypal, credit cards, bank transfers, and Poli.
How Can I Withdraw Money?
The platform e it to perform transactions (deposits and withdrawals). For every transaction you do, you’ll receive an SMS verification message to confirm the transaction. The card can be used at any ATM, EFTPOS terminal, VISA payWave, and any Australian retail stores accepting prepaid cards.
Are There Any Limits Associated With The Ladbrokes Card?
It allows a maximum load of $5,000 per transaction and a maximum of $5,000 to be held on the card in one time. Moreover, the minimum acceptable load is $20. You can use ATMs to withdraw a maximum of $1,000 at a time with a daily limit of $5,000. In the case of PayWave, there’s a transaction limit of $100 and a daily limit of $300. Lastly, you can only perform 5 transactions a day.
In there a Ladbrokes referral code available for creating a new account?
You can sign-up with the exclusive Ladbrokes referral code NSN250 and proceed to bet on your market of choice.
Quality Of the Ladbrokes AU Platform
Ladbrokes is far better than many betting platforms because it has its own products to aid bettors. For example, you can turn your winnings into instant cash with the Ladbrokes card. You can pick your own odds and decide the margin your selected horse will win by. It also offers a unique option called “Call Me”. It lets users use live betting option all across Australia. Apart from this, the platform offers many games, has a secure and friendly interface, and a free mobile app that is intuitive and easy to use.
Games & Odds: A variety of options to choose from
- AFL: Australian Football League is one of the most watched leagues not only in Australia but the entire world. Ladbrokes offers odds of 1.91 on match game lines.
- NRL: National Rugby League has loads of fans in Australia. Fortunately, this betting platform offers live betting on the sport. It offers amazing odds of 1.92 on match game lines.
- Tennis: The odds offered on tennis are not quite flashy but sufficient. It offers 1.83 on handicap games.
- Horse Racing: Horse racing is among the most popular sports on the platform. Users can bet live on their favorite horse and the fun gets doubled when a huge event or tournament is in place.
- Other Sports: Sports such as cricket, snooker, darts, UFC, and MMA are also available.
Customer Service & Support at Ladbrokes AU
Ladbrokes has reliable customer service that is available 24/7. You can reach a rep at 1300 523 276. There is also the option to send an email: [email protected]. Moreover, you can also bet over the phone. Call 1800 523 276 to place a bet (minimum $20). Your money and information are kept safe and secure.
Banking Options: Deposit & Withdrawals with Ladbrokes AU
You can deposit and withdraw money in the following ways:
- Ladbrokes Card: It’s more of a prepaid card that is exclusively made to be operated on the Ladbrokes platform. It allows users to deposit up to $5k per transaction instantly.
- Visa/MasterCard: Visa/Mastercard can be used to deposit up to $5,000 per transaction instantly.
- Internet Banking: This method is slow and can take up to 3 days but offers larger deposits ($100,000 per transaction).
- PayPal: Users can deposit money using their PayPal and transfer up to $10,000 into the account.
- Poli: This one also allows you to deposit up to $10,000 per transaction.
- PayPal: You can withdraw money from your bankroll and send straight to your account instantly.
- Ladbrokes Card: After registering on the platform, you can apply for your own Ladbrokes card. It offers instant withdrawals and is easy to use.
- Bank Transfer: Transfers money in 2 to 3 days from your bankroll to your bank account.
- Other Options: Credit cards, Skrill, etc.
Ladbrokes AU Mobile App & Site Optimization
It offers both desktop and mobile app but most users are turning to the app due to it being the faster option.
Mobile Application: The app is available for all platforms including iOS, Android and Windows. The interface is designed to keep players hooked. It offers all the functions found on the desktop version and is easy to use. The app offers a variety of betting types including fixed odds, tote related products, etc. The benefit of these bet types is that it only takes a few seconds to place a bet and you don’t even have to leave your seat. Simply, fill a ticket and get behind a queue. You can place multiple bets from the app, too. The app offers easy banking options and if you have the Ladbrokes card then you can deposit or withdraw money instantly.
Mobile Site: The mobile site is responsive and simple to understand. You won’t be stuck in a place or have a hard time finding a function on the site. Still, the app is much better in terms of speed and layout.
Our Review & Final Thoughts on Ladbrokes AU (Offers & Promotions)
Ladbrokes Australia is a reliable platform with a wide variety of games and bets. You can put your personal details and play with real money without any fear as your personal information will be kept safe and secure. The platform has undergone many upgrades and is now a haven for bettors, especially those who are interested in horse racing.
Top 3 Alternatives To Ladbrokes Australia
If you’re not happy with what Ladbrokes has to offer, you can consider the following options:
Unibet has been dominating the Australian betting market. It is popular for offering some of the best odds on horse racing and AFL. The platform offers good banking options along with reliable security.
- The Main Pros & Cons
- Email and live chat support.
- Wide range of games available.
- Quality customer service.
- Poor interface.
This is a new player but has many games to offer including NFL, AFL, cricket, UFC, MMA, NBA, soccer, and golf. It offers good banking options and excellent customer support.
- The Main Pros & Cons
- Good security.
- Intuitive interface.
- Easy to use the app.
- Payments can be a bit slow.
Another important figure in the AU online betting space is Bet365 AU. It allows users to bet on a wide range of sports. It offers competitive odds and a great variety of options. Plus, it is very safe to use.
- The Main Pros & Cons
- Live support.
- Good odds.
- Excellent interface and app design.
- Lots of terms and conditions.
The Bottomline: Ladbrokes Australia is a reliable and secure betting platform for both beginners and pros as it offers an array of games to bet. You can easily deposit and withdraw cash using the Ladbrokes card or other methods of depositing and withdrawing. Plus, it is safe to use. For more information, uncover all that the bookie has to offer by creating your new user account with the Ladbrokes Australia Referral Code NSN250.
Validity Period of the Ladbrokes AU Referral Code 2020: December 2020
Last update : January 2020
Last update : January 2020