Paddy Power promotes largely the free bets offer for new players. There are sneaky rules to understand to benefit from this offer.
Here is an overview of the current promotions, for sport and other games on PaddyPower.com:
Paddy Power Product Bonus & Offers in 2017 Paddy Power Free Bet Code / Promo Code Sports Betting - Exclusive Free Bet Offer £5 no deposit free bet Use Free Bet Code Sportsbook - Free Bets 3 free bets for £10 each Use Coupon Casino - No Deposit Bonus £10 no deposit bonus Use Coupon Live Casino - Deposit Bonus 3 deposit bonuses for up to £500 Use Coupon Poker 100% first deposit bonus of up to €200 STAKEBACK90 Bingo & Games starting bonus of £30 DIGGER Expired Promo Codes Sportsbook £5 free PREM2 or CHAMPSLGE5 Casino 10 free spins FREESPINS or MUSTGO Poker £5 in poker tickets NEWYEAR Bingo & Games £5 in bingo tickets FREEBINOGMAR or BRITAIN12 or MYSTERY
Their site has a nice range of all major sports markets like soccer, horse racing, and tennis as well as other lesser markers like golf, bowling, cricket, handball and other sports from U.S, Canada, and Australia. Besides sports, they also offer poker, casino games, lotteries and bingo but some are only restricted to the UK and Irish players
The site doesn’t fall short in terms of offers: new customers can grab a special welcome bonus after their first deposit. Existing customers can also reap special rewards and bonuses that run from time to time. For info on the current offers, refer to the sections below and paddypower.co.uk website
Running bonus specials
Add £10-get £30
New customers that register an account on the site in the sports section, can get £30 in extra free no-risk bets with the welcome code PLMAY.
The following steps and T&Cs apply:
- You have to open an account paddypower.com and use the bonus code.
- You must deposit at least £10 but no more than £20
- Bets must be placed at a level 1.50 or above
- Your bonus will remain active for the next 30 days after registration.
- The offer is applicable to UK, Irish and residents from a few other countries.
- Odds must be placed before the start of a match. The offer doesn’t apply to in-bet bedding
Get £10 bonus for casino games
Newbies in PaddyPower Casino games can now claim a £10 after they register. Unlike other offers, no deposit amount is necessary. Thus, you get the chance to try out their live casino games first with no risk.
The following T&Cs also apply:
- Offer applies only to new players that haven’t played any casino games before in the website
- Only one offer applies per player, household, and IP.
- You’ll have to wager your bonus funds 40X before you can make a withdrawal with this bonus. So if you have £10, you’ll need to collect £400 before you can make a withdrawal. The £10 you’ll get will not be refunded.
- Different casino games contribute to different wagering requirements. Slots add to 100%, roulette games 25%, card games 20%, blackjack (most games) 10%, video poker 10%, and a few casino games like Blackjack Surrender, Baccarat, and zero games contribute a 0%.
- You can win max. £25 from your bonus
Other specials (for existing clients)
Paddypower often runs exclusive specials for its clients with pretty generous amounts up for grabs. Here are just a few:
8 goalscorer-jackpot more than £250.000
If you pick 8 goal scorers in chosen Paddypower matches you get the chance to win £250.000.
Paddypower’s jackpot reaches £250.000 every week. If no winners are found, the prize increases to £25.000 for the week that follows. In case you get ⅞ goalscorers right, you can win £2500 which isn’t bad if you think about it.
In case you don’t feel like the draw is exciting, you can even pick the no-goal scorer option as one of your choices anytime.
European Acca Insurance
In case one of your 5+stakes WDW ACCA on premium European leagues disappoints you, you’ll get your cash back as a free risk bet. This offers applies to English Premier League, Champions League, League 1 & 2, Scottish Championship, and a few other first class leagues. Additional T&Cs may apply.
Paddypower spoils their faithful players with exclusive VIP rewards. If you play consistently your favourite casino games and reach a threshold, you will climb stages from 1 to 5. 5, of course, is the ultimate VIP level with quite generous specials and rewards. Just a stage prior reaching your VIP status, the team will examine your account and give you a cash bonus via e-mail. You might also receive VIP promotions occasionally in your inbox. Additionally:
- Only real cash deposits will be counted towards progressing your membership and status to VIP. Bonus amounts do not count for this offer.
- You must be a member and play actively for 3 months at least to be eligible for the VIP status.
- All new clients will start from level 1 and jump levels as they wager more.
- Offer is limited to only one client per account, payment method, household, and IP.
- If you abuse any bonus by signing in from different places and accounts, Paddypower may restrict or terminate your account.
Paddypower accepts all standard methods of payment including but not limited to:
- Visa/Visa Electron
- Debit card
- Bank transfers
In electronic card methods, payments are processed instantly in just a few moments. Bank transfers though may take anywhere from 5-10 working days excluding weekends and bank holidays. You can add no less than £5. No fees are typically charged to your account unless specified otherwise.
Note that e-wallet methods like Skrill and Neteller do not qualify for some bonuses. For more info check out the paddypower.com T&Cs.
Our final verdict
Paddypower may not pop in our minds as the top 5 gamblers we’d recommend, but they really have nothing to envy from other big players in the biz. Their wide gaming selection, specials, live streamings, and optimised mobile version are really top notch.
Signing up with them is easy and payments are processed promptly in most cases. Their fast customer support and active social media profiles are a big pro to consider. Live chat is also available in case you can’t wait to receive a response to your query.
On the downside, their site security and identity theft are not among their strongest points. There are numerous reports in forums from clients that they charge account more than solicited and were given false excuses for that. This applies more to those who used a credit card and debit card as opposed to those adding funds to Paypal and Neteller.
Overall, if we pass this, it really a worthwhile place to visit if you want to be a serious bettor.