Ladbrokes’ offers can turn heads as they release almost every week a new offer. This guide helps you to understand what are the valid offers and makes small lines of the terms and conditions clearer.
Here are welcome promotions for the main sections of the bookie (betting, casino, bingo, poker, vegas):
- Introducing Ladbrokes
- Current offers for new players and T&Cs
- Other extra offers
- Payment/Banking Options
- Our final verdict
Ladbrokes is among the top 3 largest betting groups in UK with more than 5 brands under their sleeve: Ladbrokes, Coral, Gala, Eurobet, Sportium, AGT and others. They boast over 230 years of heritage and have developed a multi-channel online platform that is open to most players worldwide.
When you open their website, at first it looks just like all other bookies. The difference here is that they offer a great variety of markets and games to play you can’t easily find in other brands. The main sections featured on the site are sports (football, horses, etc), casino games, slots, games, live casino (mainly roulette and blackjack), a bingo lobby, and a poker room. The sports section apart from the most popular football and horses betting markets also offers gamblers the chance to bet on smaller markers like golf, tennis, cricket, and other tour events.
Another thing that sets them apart from their competitors is that they also have markets with political character (referendums, elections), and even T.V specials like X-Factor and other talent shows. This offers the opportunity to players that are not big fans of sports to join in the fun and find a market that fits them.
Current offers for new players and T&Cs
Ladbrokes has a pretty nice range of generous welcome bonuses for newbies, under each market. Here is a brief snapshot of the current ones (as of June 2017):
Sports Welcome Bonus: stake £10 grab £30
Newbies that open an account in Ladbrokes and choose the sport section will get £30 after they add and stake their first £10. The following T&Cs are applicable for this bonus:
- Your first stake should be of a minimum of £10 or above to claim free bets. In case your first bet is below £10, you won’t be eligible for the offer.
- Your first stake must be at odds ½ or above to get the free bet. For example, a 8/15 is valid but a 4/9 is not.
- In case you make more than one stake, after your first one, only the first will qualify for a free bet.
- No free bet stake returns in a free bet that wins.
Casino Welcome Bonus: grab a 100% up to £500
One of Ladbroke’s casino greatest offers is their 100% cash match bonus up to £500. The offer applies to new players that open an account with Ladbrokes in the casino section. Here are the main pointers of this offer:
- You must open a Ladbrokes casino account and deposit at least £20
- You will get a 100% cash match bonus up to £500. So for example, if you deposit £30 you’ll get another £30 to play with as well. In case you make a deposit between 5-£19.99, you will get a 25% on top of your deposit e.g if you deposit £10 that would be another £2.5.
- Wagering requirements are playing through 20x your funds (deposit and bonus) before redeeming your winnings.
- Only one bonus applies for each account and household. The welcome bonus cannot be combined with any other offers.
Slots Welcome Bonus: get a 200% cash match bonus up to £60.
For all new slot game players, Ladbrokes offers a 200% cash match bonus up to £60. So if you register and add for example £20, you’ll get another £40 to play with. The following T&Cs also apply for this bonus:
- You’ll have to add minimum £20 as a deposit to qualify
- Offer applies only to one player per household
- Any Deposits made via Neteller and MoneyBookers won’t qualify for the bonus
- You must also play through your funds 20X before you can redeem your winnings.
Bingo Section: spend £10 and play with £40
New players that open bingo accounts can now enjoy an extra £30 for playing with.
The bonus comes with the following Terms:
- Offer applies to new customers only.
- The player must deposit and stake £10 in bingo tickets to get a £25 extra bonus for bingo and £5 for mini games.
- The wagering requirements are 2x playing through your bingo bonus and 25x for mini games prior redeeming your winnings.
- Offer is open to clients with a Uk pound, euro, and SEK currency.
Games section: get a £30 value package as a starter
The casino games section offers currently new players a £30 bonus pack following registration.
The main T&Cs of the bonus are:
- You must open an account and deposit min. £10 to claim the bonus in their games wallet
- A stake of £100 or above must be placed in slot games.
- As soon as you are qualified, you’ll get another £20 to stake
Other extra offers
Comp Points collection
Casino game clients can collect comp points and convert them into cash bonuses or other prizes. For every £10 of staked and won, you’ll get 1 point credited to your account. Offer applies in the download and mobile device versions of casino games excluding the live casino game section.
Existing bingo players get the chance to be offered a special treat for their birthday. The team of Ladbrokes will contact you via e-mail so make sure you have given a true e-mail address to receive your bonus or around your birthday. This is a one-time offer that applies to one player only once in a year.
£10,000 Lunchtime special
Ladbrokes online gives existing bingo players the opportunity to cash prizes up to £10.000. This special is active from 12-3pm. The special kicks off with a prize of £2.000 in bingo linx room and every thirty minutes a new price is up for grabs. The prize will be distributed across many winners.
Ladbrokes has an impressive number of payment options, more than the average bookmaker. Payment methods include:
- Visa/Visa Electron
- Master Card
- Bank Transfer
However, only some of the payment methods are eligible for bonuses and certain games. Average withdrawal time takes anywhere from 48 to 72 hours–pretty much in line with most competing sites.
Our final verdict
The website’s appearance and functionally is really one of their strongest assets. They also have a nice range of bonuses, prizes, and jackpots for new and existing players. However, their strongest asset is probably the wide range of themed games for any player–from bingo to T.V show slots and other games as well as other mini-markets beyond football.
Among the downsides of the website is that the rooms appear quite crowded and busy anytime during the day and reps keep popping up enticing you to play more which can be annoying. Many of existing players report that the customer service takes more than two days to respond and their answers aren’t really helpful.
For our Australian Players, check out the Ladbrokes Australia Promo Code
Our rating: 4/5 stars.