Betfred is a UK based bookmaker that is also available around the world. Here are some of their best features:
Best Features of Betfred
Betfred has several notable features, but the most noteworthy ones are:
|Betfred Top Features||Betfred Feature Details|
|Wide Range of Bonuses and Promotions|| Latest Welcome Offer : Bet £10 Get £30 in Free Bets + 30 Free Spins*
Use Promo Code: SPORTS***
|Accessible In-Person, via Desktop, Phone or App||Great Convenience and easy access across all devices|
|Extensive Live Betting Options||For those who would like to try this option, Betfred does provide a Live Betting option|
|Pick Your Punt||Betfred's Pick Your Punt feature enables users to construct their own parlay|
*New UK & NI customers only. 18+. Sign up using our promo code Deposit & place first sports bet at a minimum of £10 in one bet transaction at evens (2.0) +. £30 paid in free bets within 48 hours of bet settlement, expires 7-days after issue. E-Wallet & Prepaid Card restrictions apply. Your first bet must be settled within 60 days of bet placement. SMS validation may be required. Game restrictions apply. Maximum 30 Free Spins on selected games. Free Spins expire after 7 days. Full T&Cs apply.
- Best Features of Betfred
- Betfred Mobile App
- FAQ by registering using the Betfred promo code
- Is Betfred legal and, if so, where?
- Is Betfred a safe and reliable platform?
- What can I bet on using Betfred?
- How can I deposit funds?
- Is there a minimum deposit amount?
- How can I withdraw my money?
- Does Betfred have any Promotions or Bonuses?
- Does Betfred charge a deposit fee?
- What is the history of Betfred?
- Our Betfred Review – 8.5/10
A Wide Range of Bonuses and Promotions
- Starting with its generous Welcome Bonus, Betfred offers a wide array of bonuses and promotions to its users.
- Welcome Bonus: Betfred offers new customers £30 in free bets when they sign up using a promo code. If you’d like, you could have a detailed look at all Betfred Sign Up Offers
- Betfred also posts a number of promotions to do with sports, games, and many other activities.
Accessible In-Person, via Desktop, Phone or App
- Betfred allows users to access their platform through a variety of channels. Bettors can go to Betfred’s physical sites, or use their desktop, phone, or downloadable app.
- Pros of being Accessible In-Person, via Desktop, Phone or App:
- Having several ways to access Betfred’s platform is incredibly convenient. Wherever you are, if you think of a bet you would like to place, you can hop on Betfred and make it happen. This is especially useful if you would like to bet live. If you think a team is about to score you could place a Live Bet.
- Cons of being Accessible In-Person, via Desktop, Phone or App:
- There are no cons when it comes to easy access!
- Overall, Betfred’s website and app are easy to use. However, the website’s mobile interface is somewhat slow and clunky, therefore, we recommend downloading their app especially if you plan to use your phone to access Betfred.
Extensive Live Betting Options
- Betfred offers the ability to wager on games and matches that are actively being played. This is called Live Betting and is a worthwhile option to consider when making your first wager on Betfred.
- Pros of Live Betting:
- Live Betting offers bettors who are confident in their knowledge of a sport and want to take the opportunity to predict the outcome of a game currently being played.
- Bettors with a keen eye for odds will find they have the opportunity to bet unique odds. (For example, if one team’s odds are 1/1 to win at the 5-minute mark of a soccer match, but they allow an early goal, the odds of them winning may jump to 2/1, or higher, depending upon the circumstances.)
- Cons of Live Betting:
- Live Betting does not offer punters a great deal of time to consider your wager. Thus, it is advisable to familiarize yourself with the teams, sports, or players you plan to Live Bet on, so that you know what to make of the Live odds you are given.
- Odds sometimes change very quickly as the match in question progresses, making it more difficult to place a wager on the odds that appear.
- If you are someone who enjoys predicting the outcome of a game in progress, Live Betting could be an option for you to try. You should however bear in mind that usually this type of betting requires good knowledge of sports, specific teams and so on.
Pick Your Punt
- Pick Your Punt is a Betfred feature that allows users to construct their own parlay – a wager where multiple wagers need to occur for you to win – from a wide variety of betting options. If a wager you would like to include in a parlay is not listed, you can shoot a message over to the people of Betfred on Twitter or Facebook and they’ll be happy to try and accommodate your request.
- Pros of Pick Your Punt:
- This feature allows users to construct bets that include all of their favorite events.
- You can easily request odds for events not listed on Betfred.
- Parlays typically have high odds.
- Cons of Pick Your Punt:
- Statistically speaking, winning a parlay bet is uncommon – straight bets may have lower odds but are usually more likely to hit.
- Pick Your Punt could be a feature you could try once you’re familiar with the platform and betting in general. Betfred does provide odds for unlisted events too. However, before you try this feature you should keep in mind that more often than not, this type of betting produces low-value bets.
Convenient Payment and Withdrawal Options
- Betfred offers a wide variety of methods to deposit and withdraw money from your account. Methods include: Debit and Credit Cards, Neteller, Paypal, Bank Transfer, Skrill, Paysafe, and In-Person deposits.
- Pros of Convenient Payment/Withdrawal Options:
- Given the array of methods to deposit and withdrawal funds, most everyone should be satisfied with this aspect of Betfred’s service.
- Deposited funds are available within minutes, allowing you to quickly place bets on upcoming games.
- Cons of Convenient Payment/Withdrawal Options:
- There are no cons when it comes to convenience!
- Usually punters value convenience when it comes to Payment/Withdrawal. It is one of the most important factors in choosing a gambling platform for many. After all, you’d want to place a bet with a reliable and trustworthy company, such as Betfred, so that you are sure of the safety of your funds.
Betfred Mobile App
Betfred’s mobile application is available on the App Store for iPhone, and the Google Play Store for Android. It is a well-designed application that features the most frequently used pages at the top of the main screen for your convenience. For users who plan to utilize their phones to access Betfred, we would certainly suggest using the app because it offers a seamless on-the-go experience for its users.
FAQ by registering using the Betfred promo code
Is Betfred legal and, if so, where?
Yes, Betfred is a legal, UK-based gambling platform that can be accessed in the UK, Canada, Australia, parts of the United States, as well as many other countries.
Is Betfred a safe and reliable platform?
Yes, Betfred is a platform you can trust to handle your funds safely and securely, whether depositing or withdrawing money. They utilize an encryption system for privacy purposes. They are well known around the world as a legitimate organization.
What can I bet on using Betfred?
Betfred offers wagering opportunities on a vast number of sports and games. With over six hundred different games to choose from, and wagers on sports around the world, Betfred is a major competitor when it comes to variety of betting opportunities.
How can I deposit funds?
To deposit funds, log on to Betfred with your username and password, then click “My Account.” From there, choose “Deposit,” then fill in the required information. As mentioned above, Betfred offers a variety of deposit methods.
Is there a minimum deposit amount?
Each deposit method has a minimum deposit amount. For Debit/Credit Cards, and Skrill: £5, for Neteller and Paypal: £5.50, for In-Person: £10, for Bank Transfers: £85.
How can I withdraw my money?
Betfred makes available several means of withdrawing your money. Each method has a minimum and maximum withdrawal amount, and in some cases a withdrawal fee. The minimum and maximum withdrawal amount for Debit Cards is £5 and £9,999, and there is no withdrawal fee. The minimum and maximum withdrawal amount for Neteller is £5 and £4,000, and there is no withdrawal fee if Neteller was used to deposit the funds, and they were rolled over at least once. There is a 2% fee for other withdrawals. The minimum and maximum withdrawal amount for Paypal is £5 and £5,000, and there is no withdrawal fee. The minimum and maximum withdrawal amount for Skrill is £5 and £6,500, and there is no withdrawal fee. The minimum withdrawal amount for Bank Transfers is £25 and there is no maximum withdrawal or withdrawal fee under certain circumstances, but most bettors will have to contact Betfred Customer Service to arrange payment.
Does Betfred have any Promotions or Bonuses?
Yes, Betfred offers a number of different promotions and bonuses to its users, beyond their Welcome Bonus. They list promotions for Sports, Games, Casino, Lotto, Live Casino, Virtual, Bingo, Poker, and Vegas.
Does Betfred charge a deposit fee?
No, Betfred does not charge a deposit fee.
What is the history of Betfred?
Betfred, originally called Done Bookmakers, was founded in 1967 by brothers Fred and Peter Done in the United Kingdom. After winning a bet on a soccer match, they decided to open their own shop. By 1997 the company had 100 shops. The Betfred online platform was released in 2004, alongside the rebranded company name.
Our Betfred Review – 8.5/10
Betfred is a gambling platform that we would highly recommend to bettors located in any country where it is accessible. To begin, they offer a worthwhile Welcome Bonus that can be taken advantage of, as well as numerous other promotions on various kinds of events. Betfred is also easily accessible and convenient, although its simplistic mobile platform leaves something to be desired. They are a legitimate operation that is highly regarded in the industry and ensure users can easily withdraw money on their account using a variety of methods. We would give Betfred an 8.5 out of 10 overall.