Up to £100 + 10% Cashback
- New Customers. 20 spins for AOTG slots credited on reg, 180 (20 per day) following first deposit. Spins Valid for 24 hours. Exp in 30 days. Winnings credited as bonus funds with 20x wagering, Max win £100. Min deposit £20 for bonus funds. 40x wagering. Game Weighting/ Restrictions. Betting Limits, payment restrictions and T&Cs apply.:
Find out more about Casino.com, available games and latest promotional offers in our review.
- Large slots collection
- Easy to unlock bonus
- Exclusive Bonus Code SPINMAX
- No Android App
Casino.com Review: Games & Slots Available
Casino.com is available in 46 languages and enjoyed by players in 189 different countries worldwide. This makes them one of the biggest online gambling sites in the world. The operator offers more than 600 games, so you are guaranteed to have a variety. Most of the games are provided by Playtech, which means they offer flawless gameplay and quick pay lines.
Most popular titles are Gladiator, Kingdom’s Rise, Age of the Gods, Sausage Party, Book of the Dead and live roulette. Apart from this, there are plenty of other slot games, table games, megaways and games with progressive jackpots.
Slots are by far the most important aspect of every online casino. With this operator, you can enjoy the classic titles like Cleopatra, Wild West, Wilderland, Treasure Skyland, Irish Luck and many more. Fans of movie slots will be able to play titles like Kong, Rocky or The Pink Panther, while D.C. Comics lovers will see games like Man of Steel, Batman, Catwoman Clash and Green Lantern.
If you don’t find this exciting enough, you can always try your luck with numerous jackpot games.
Naturally, the live casino is one of the better sections at Casino.com. There are more than 30 lobbies and rooms for various games like blackjack, baccarat, roulette, and poker. There are some excellent variations like Quantum Blackjack, Buffalo Blitz, Grand Blackjack, and others.
The lobby rooms will have the minimum and maximum stake amount displayed, so you will always know what you’re getting into. Some limits are as low as £0.01, while the biggest stakes are capped at £5,000. This may not be much to high-rollers, but every now and then, you can join a tournament or a lobby where stakes are incredibly high.
For such a big casino brand, it has to be said that they offer a decent amount of promotions. There is a welcome package for all new players. They will get 10% Cashback upon first deposit, and Casino.com will match the deposit by 100% and up to £100.
The deposit bonus has 20 times wagering requirements before it can be withdrawn. Please note that different games contribute a different percentage to wagering requirements.
New players will also get 20 Golden Chips that can be used on table games. This bonus is available by depositing £20 or more by using their promo code PLAYMAX1.
Once you place a wager of £20 or more on roulette or any card game, you will receive a pop-up window which will notify and grant you the 20 Golden Chips. These Chips have wagering requirements which apply to selected blackjack and roulette games only. They will expire after 14 days. Please be advised that welcome bonuses apply only to players who deposit via credit card or bank transfer. Once the bonus is received, other payment options can be added and used.
Other promotions include:
- Gold Card Happy Hour: Players are given a chance to win up to £5,000 extra when playing Live Blackjack. Every Happy Hour, a random player will receive a lucky Gold Card which will double all bets, up to £5,000. Happy Hours are every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, between 20:00 and 22:00 GMT.
- £250,000 Prize Pool: Customers will get a chance to win 1 ticket into the weekly draw for each £20 stake on legendary qualifying slot games. You have to opt-in for this promotion. The prizes are divided into 3 pots of £50,000 and 1 pot of £100,000.
- Daily Drops & Wins: Casino.com gives away £1.5 million to all players who opt-in for this promotion and climb the weekly leaderboard. Daily prize drops will be given to players who spin the reel. At the end of each week, there will be a cash prize giveaway. There is a minimum wagering requirement and you have to play selected games.
- Be Our Guest: Opt-in for this promotion and earn the chance to win bonuses, free spins and coins which can be exchanged for numerous rewards.
- Two for Tuesdays: Each Tuesday, casino players will get a £5 bonus plus 5 free spins for Ace Ventura, White King II or Age of the Gods: Ruler of the Sky. To be eligible for this promotion, you will have to deposit £20 or more with promo code TUESDAY. You have to wager this deposit three times.
- Friday Fever: Each Friday, players can grab up to 50 free spins for the popular slot game Legacy of the Wild. To claim these spins, you will have to use promo code FRIYAY and deposit £20 to £49 for 5 spins, £50 to £99 for 15 spins and £100 or more for 50 spins.
- Beat the Dealer: If you want to play blackjack, opt-in for this promotion and get a chance to win up to £1,000 in cash. All you have to do is hit 3 blackjacks in a row for £500 or 4 blackjacks in a row for £1,000.
- Winning Streak: If you head over to roulette, you can participate in this promotion by hitting the lucky number 7. The more you win, the more Golden Chips will be awarded to your account. These Chips can be up to £100,000 in worth.
Do I need to download the app to play at Casino.com?
No. You can play casino games from their main website. This applies to both desktop and mobile devices.
What games are available in the mobile casino?
Mobile casino is rather similar to desktop version. You can play all major slot titles, dozens of card and table games or enjoy some live casino action.
Does wagering from mobile count towards bonus requirements?
Wagering from mobile app or mobile site counts towards wagering requirements as long as you are logged in to the same account. The balance is also shared on all platforms.
How do I withdraw my winnings?
When you log in, click My Menu in the upper right corner and click on Withdraw option. You can choose your preferred withdrawal method and enter the amount you want to withdraw. Please note that withdrawal limitations apply.
Are there any withdrawal limits?
Yes. You can only withdraw £15,000 per month. If you are on the highest level of their VIP tier, you can withdraw £30,000.
What are the benefits of loyalty program?
To qualify for VIP status, players need to have 20,000 points and deposits over £2,000. These points are accumulated by wagering real money on their casino games. There are 5 tiers of VIP, each with their own set of rewards, bonuses and promotions. Other benefits are a quicker accumulation of points as you rise through the ranks and the ability to withdraw more funds per month.
Does Casino.com charge anything for their service?
The operator will not charge anything for their services or during banking options. But some third-party providers might charge certain fees for their services.
What happens if my connection breaks and I have to restart the game?
If this happens, do not worry. You will just have to refresh the page when your connection is good and you will receive a message stating: ‘Your last game was interrupted. You may finish it now.’ Simply resume playing, as your progress will be saved.
Casino.com Review: Additional Features
Expectations are always high for big brands in the online gambling industry. Unfortunately, we feel Casino.com does not live up to its reputation. The platform appears very clunky and, at times, painfully slow. It takes a while to load up the pages and all available games. It seems there is way too much data to be processed, which takes a huge bite out of the site responsiveness.
That being said, the games are highly functional and play nicely. Graphics are excellent, and animations are always top-notch. We just feel the site design could be more slick and elegant, with a less cumbersome interface.
The mobile app is available for Android and iOS users. It shouldn’t come as a surprise that the app runs much better than the desktop version. The platform is optimized for smaller device screens and has much fewer pop-ups, banners, and useless information floating around.
Not all games are available on the app, but players can enjoy all the major titles, all of the promotions and bonuses. The interface is much more user-friendly, so we definitely recommend getting a mobile app if possible.
Pros & Cons
- By far the best and biggest selection of all casino games
- Good amount of promotions
- VIP loyalty program
- Over 45 languages available
- Awful site design and layout
- Small withdrawal limits
- Reported slow payout time
- Not accepting US players
Casino.com Honest Opinion: Fun to play, but could use a major design overhaul
Casino.com is certainly a trustworthy site with an excellent reputation behind them. They back this up with over 600 different games, including slot, card and table games. Variations to some of these titles are great, so you can replay the same game over and over again. The welcome bonus is decent and will give you a good head start. Promotions for existing players are plenty and updated constantly, which is always a plus.
The biggest complaint about this operator is site design. It feels clunky, cumbersome, and overcrowded. Some people prefer this flashy layout, but most casino users like elegant designs that flow nicely. During our testing, the site was plagued by slow loading time, and the graphics took some time to appear. Furthermore, there were many complaints about slow payout times. They already have a limit on withdrawal per month, so these payment delays are definitely not something positive.
All being said, we recommend trying out this casino site and making your own opinion after you play a game or two.