Bet365 Daily Specials: One of the Best in the Market
- Sports: Great Odds
- Markets: Variety of Sports
- Daily Specials: Competitive
- User-Interface: Fast and Functional
Bet365 is among the biggest platforms in the world thanks to its huge following and its operations in many countries. Among the many countries that have accessed the bookmaker is Australia where coincidentally, I reside in. From the hype the bookmaker has, I decided to find out how is Bet365 in Australia like by signing up on the platform. I must say that I was thrilled with the products and services of the platform and some of the standout features.
Bet365 Australia: Daily Specials 2020
|Bet365.com.au Product||T&C's||Bet365 Registration Code Australia|
|Sports Betting||T&C's apply||365APP|
|Horse Racing||T&C's apply||365APP|
As is the norm, before joining a platform, there are several factors I consider. Like many of us, there is the question of legality. Is Bet365 legal in Australia? Well, yes. Bet365 in Australia has been licensed and regulated by the Australia Northern Territory Government. The body has tried and tested all the games provided and passed them fair to players. With the legality question addressed, I followed the following steps while creating my account.
Disclaimer: The daily specials, referral codes, and registration links are not aimed at players from the NSW region, in tune with the new NSW regulations. The NSW players are not eligible for the same.
How I registered on Bet365 in Australia
- On my browser, I searched for Bet365.com Australia which led me to their platform through the link www.bet365.com.au.
- Once on the landing page, I clicked on the top-right option ‘Join’
- A pop-up page was presented where I was required to fill in the necessary details
- I chose my country of residence and then provided my personal information. This included my Title, Name, and Date of Birth
- I then provided my contact information including my Email Address, Contact Number, and how I wanted to receive Bet365 offers. The options available were through a notification, text message, an email, or through messages in Bet365
- I then provided my address including my street number, street name, and postcode.
- I created my login details by providing a username and password
- For security purposes, I provided my four-digit security number. Additionally, concerning responsible gambling, I set a deposit limit
- I then selected my preferred time zone and odds display
- The Bet365 referral code Australia I had (365APP) was not a bonus code. For this reason, it would not grant me any access to offers provided on the platform
- I checked the box provided which ascertained that I met the age requirements and had read & accepted the terms and conditions.
- I finished up the process by clicking ‘Join Bet365’
Sports and markets available at Bet365 Australia
On any bookmaker I decide to create an account with, this is the section that I pay a closer look to. Bet365 did not disappoint. I was welcomed to a platform that had offered a variety of games and what’s more, they had offered various specials and winter sports which distinguished the platform from the rest.
I was able to access several top leagues, tournaments, events, competitions, and challenges from more than 30 different sports provided. This meant that on Bet365.com Australia, I would access the Melbourne Cup, NBA, English Premier League (EPL), UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, MLB, Spanish La Liga, French Ligue 1, German Bundesliga, Italian Serie A, and more.
Some of the top sports offered included the following;
- Horse Racing Baseball Politics
- Greyhounds Basketball Soccer
- Harness Racing Cricket Tennis
- Australian Rules Darts Winter Sports
- Rugby League Cycling
- Rugby Union Golf
The availability of Horse Racing and Greyhounds which are popular sports in Australia left me thrilled with the bookmaker.
I was further impressed by the markets Bet365 had offered on the sports. Through the several betting options and markets offered. The following bet options were available on the platform;
- Bet365 Banker
- Bet365 Trixie
- Bet365 Heinz
- Bet365 Super Heinz
- Bet365 Yankee
- Bet365 Super Yankee
- Bet365 Block
- Bet365 Goliath
The above-mentioned bet options would allow me to combine my selections in different variations as opposed to accumulating odds on each selection I made. On the markets available, I came across an impressive number especially on sports such as soccer. Over 70 pre-match markets were provided on the big league with markets such as; Full-Time Result, Double Chance, Correct Score, Half Time/Full Time, Over/Under, Both Teams to Score, Asian Handicap, and Both Teams to Score.
Odds & Limits at Bet365 AUS
The odds largely reflect what a player is poised to win. Bet365 received my thumbs up on this section for the odds they had offered. For a start, they had offered player-friendly odds with average betting margins and many features that would help increase the odds. Additionally, their Return to Player rate was high on various sports especially on racing events, tennis, football, cricket, and tennis. Any platform that has betting margins of below 3% comes out as perfect but for Bet365, the margins were slightly above 3%. This is not to discredit them especially with options such as live betting and bet builder available.
Australian law restricts players from betting live on phones and for any person who wishes to place a bet live, he/she has to call in the platform and make a bet. Bet365 allowed live streaming in Australia. Bet builder was another feature that allowed me to create my unique pre-match soccer bet of up to six selections on popular markets such as Both Teams to Score, Corners, To Qualify and more. I would then calculate my odds which in many cases were impressive.
On the limits section, I noted that there were no limits on the amount of money I would withdraw in a day but for any withdrawal that exceeded £20,000, I would be forced to do more arrangements with the team. The following are the maximum winnings in the various sports;
- To use the Live Streaming service you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours.
- Under Australian law, we are required to inform you that Live Streaming on bet365 is exempt from Parts 3 and 4 of the Broadcasting Services (Online Content Service Provider Rules) 2018.
- Soccer (Top Leagues) – £2,000,000 (England FA Cup, Premier League, Championship, League 1 & 2, Serie A, Bundesliga, La Liga, Ligue 1, UEFA Champions League & Europa League
- £500,000 (Australia A-League, England League Cup, USA MLS, Scottish Premiership)
- £250,000 (Top leagues 2nd Divisions)
- £100,000 (2nd Tier leagues 2nd Divisions)
- £50,000 (Qualifying rounds)
- Horse Racing Australia – Metropolitan – Win and Place – £1,000,000
- Exotic Bets – £250,000
- Non-Metropolitan – Win and Place – £350,000
- Exotic Bets – £100,000
- Horse Racing – UK and ROW – £1,000,000
- Horse Racing New Zealand – £100,000
- Harness Racing – Australia, Asia, New Zealand – £100,000
- Greyhounds – Australia, Asia, New Zealand – £100,000
- Greyhounds – UK and ROW – £1,000,000
- Boxing/MMA – £250,000
- Cricket – £250,000
- Golf – £500,000
- Rugby Union and League – £500,000
A point to note is that 365APP is not a bonus code and no offers will be activated by the code. For this reason, I had to keep checking if there were offers that would be provided later on the platform.
Bet365 Australia Revie
Live streaming is one of the best features a platform can offer to the players. Bet365 in Australia had offered this feature which turned out to be great for me. Through the feature, I would be able to catch up with some of the events live as they happened. There were no charges placed on the feature. All I needed to have was a funded account or an account that was active in placing a bet during the past 24 hours.
The feature allowed me to stream various sports including; Tennis, Basketball, Horse Racing, Greyhounds, Harness Racing, Soccer, Basketball, Handball, Ice Hockey, Cricket, and Darts. However, the English Premier League was not available for streaming. Any event available for live streaming would have a ‘play’ icon alongside it. I would also check the schedule of the games to be streamed from the live streaming option.
Under Australian law, we are required to inform you that Live Streaming on bet365 is exempt from Parts 3 and 4 of the Broadcasting Services (Online Content Service Provider Rules) 2018.
Bet365 Australia Mobile App Review
This is another section that impressed me the most. Bet365 had provided a mobile platform where I would access the services through my phone browser or a dedicated mobile application. The application was available for download on the site. I would later learn that iOS players would have the app available on the Apple Store.
The application left me delighted for many factors that had been put right. It was friendly with tools such as Search bars incorporated to make the navigation process easier. The fonts were sizeable with the colors and graphics also taking a positive mark. All the games provided on the desktop version were also available. This meant that I would take a bet at any time which was convenient for me. Aside from the general outlook, the Bet365 allowed me to access many features and services. This included creating an account with the platform but as I would later note, the code 365APP would not be eligible on the platform as it was not a bonus code. Other accessible features and services include;
- Processing transactions (depositing and withdrawing funds)
- View the games and make bets
- Live streaming games
- Live betting (identify a team and call to make a bet)
- Cash-out – Minimize losses and lock profits
- Contact customer service and read the FAQs
- Access betting news (The latest in the world of sports)
This for sure came out as the best app for me. From its content to how effortless everything was, Bet365 app received my thumbs up
Final Thoughts: Definitely Recommended
My Bet365 journey was thrilling and full of delight. There was little to complain about especially with the knowledge of how Australian laws were strict on betting. The law made it impossible for me to use the code 365APP. It turned out not to be a bonus code hence I would not activate the offers in my country. On the brighter side, I was delighted with the game selection where more than 30 different sports were offered. On the sports, I was further impressed with the attention Bet365 paid to racing events (Horse Racing, Greyhounds, and Harness Racing). The specials such as politics also stood out.
Other standout features such as live streaming topped the chart making this bookmaker rank highly. Through options such as live betting and bet builder, I would increase my odds count translating to higher returns. Bet365 customer service also came out as effective to me due to the various methods of reaching them including one-on-one modes such as live chat and phone support. They were also available 24/7 for any assistance I would need and this was positive. Several payment methods were also provided and they turned out to be convenient especially to Aussie players. Finally, the mobile platform stood out for the convenience levels it improved. With my Samsung phone, I would take bets anywhere and at any time.
- Bet365 Terms and Conditions apply / New Customers Only / Commercial Content / 21+ Responsible Gambling.
- This review is based on a personal experience of the Bet365 offers.
- The validity period of the Bet365 Bonus Code: 2020
- Disclaimer: Always refer to the Bet365 platforms for the latest updates and information.
Last update : February 2020
Last update : February 2020
Bet365 Daily Specials: One of the Best in the Market