Join EnergyBet with the bonus code MAXEC and receive an exclusive bonus, valid for all 2020 on sports and casino games:
Sports Betting: £25 free bet
Casino: up to £150 welcome bonus
Offer is available only for customers registered in UK. Min. £10 deposit. Select 'WELCOME BONUS' option when making first deposit. To activate AccA Bonus Bet click 'PICK BONUS' on betslip, followed by 'ACTIVATE' and confirm. AccA Multiplier Bonus bet must contain 3 events with min. odds 1/4 (1.25) per selection and total odds of 3/2 (2.50). Age restriction (18+). Please gamble responsibly. Begambleaware.org
Additional T&Cs apply.
Latest EnergyBet Bonus Codes
Age restriction (18+). Please gamble responsibly. Begambleaware.org
Here is the extended list of the Energy Bet offers.
- Latest EnergyBet Bonus Codes
- Review of the EnergyBet.com platform
- Top 3 EnergyBet.Com Alternatives
How to register with the EnergyBet.com?
The whole process of joining EnergyBet.com takes only a couple of minutes and is completely free. Naturally, you have to open the website of the sportsbook first. The next step would be to click on the big yellow “Register” button that is located in the top left corner of the screen. EnergyBet.com will ask you to fill in some standard information and pick username and password. Enter the label MAXEC as your bonus code before validating the page.
Once you’re done with the two forms, you will have to confirm your email address. Simply go there and you will find an email sent by EnergyBet.com. It will contain a verification link. Click on it and the procedure will be complete.
EnergyBet.com Bonuses and Promotions in 2020
Here are the opportunities for an extra value provided by EnergyBet.com:
100% first deposit bonus of up to €25
EnergyBet.com is giving each new player the chance to get a 100% first deposit bonus of up to €25. To claim the welcome offer, you have to register and verify your email first. When you’re done with that, make sure to select the bonus and complete your first deposit. EnergyBet.com will match it up to €25.
Age restriction (18+). Please gamble responsibly. Begambleaware.org
Terms and conditions
Here’s what you need to know about the terms and conditions of the EnergyBet.Com welcome offer:
- The maximum bonus is limited to €25 or the equivalent of that amount if you EnergyBet.com account is in another currency
- You must wager your bonus and deposit between 3 and 6 times, depending on your country, before unlocking the bonus money for a withdrawal
- Only combi bets count towards the wagering requirements, but system wagers don’t
- You must deposit at least €10 to qualify for this promotion
- The odds of your combi bets must be 1.80 or higher to count towards the wagering requirements
- You have 30 days to clear the wagering requirements of the EnergyBet.com welcome offer
- Deposits with Skrill or Neteller don’t qualify for the bonus
EnergyBet.com obviously values loyalty, as the bookmaker has created the Energy Shop. Each time you place a real money wager, you will collect Energy Points. You need to play with €5 to earn 1 point. You can use those Energy Points in the Energy Shop later on. One of the options is to directly exchange them for cash at a rate of 100 Energy Points for €1. You could also buy various other rewards. Watch out for some of the EnergyBet.com special deals that could bring you large bonuses or allow you to exchange your points at a much better rate.
Weekend Accumulator Offer
People who like multiple bets will be delighted to see the Acca Insurance promotion by EnergyBet.com. If you place an accumulator with at least 4 football selections and only one of them fails, you will get a refund of up to €10. The promotion is active during the weekends only, but all matches offered by EnergyBet.com are included.
Terms and Conditions
Let’s take a look at the important terms and conditions of this EnergyBet.com promotion:
- To qualify for the offer, your accumulator must consist of at least 4 selections on football matches
- You can be refunded for only one qualifying accumulator each week
- The maximum refund you can get is €10
- For the accumulator to qualify for a refund, only one of the selection must let you down
- Only bets placed between 00:01 CET on Saturday and 23:59 CET on Sunday qualify
- Bets placed with bonus funds do not qualify for this EnergyBet.com promotion
- The refund you receive will be in bonus funds
- You have to wager the bonus 5 times on odds of 1.75 or higher prior to withdrawal
- The refunds will be credited to the players’ accounts on Monday
EnergyBet.com VIP Club
It’s interesting that EnergyBet.com has an invitation-only VIP club that offers all kinds of benefits. However, getting in there is not an easy task. You will have to be a true high-roller and place large bets on a regular basis. Still, if you are among the few chose ones, you will get some exclusive promotions, as well as a personal VIP manager.
While EnergyBet.com doesn’t have any other ongoing promotions, the company often launches limited-time specials that could bring even more extra value to the table. The best way to stay in touch with what’s up for grabs would be to check your email and the Promotions section of the EnergyBet.com website on a regular basis. No additional offer will be awarded if the MAXEC bonus code is entered.
Review of the EnergyBet.com platform
We are used to a certain layout that most bookmakers out there use, but EnergyBet.com proves that things could be simplified and still work well. For a start, the whole design of the platform is impressive. Black is the dominant color and everything looks beautiful and stylish.
It’s not only about looks, though, as the whole platform is designed in a way that allows easy access to the betting coupon and the other features. Simply pick Sports from the top navigation menu of EnergyBet.com and you will see a grid of all sports covered by the bookie. Going to the live console is also seamless, as you can simply click on Live Betting. The same logic applies to the promotions page. Each of the sections is well-organized and easy to use. Finally, EnergyBet.com made sure to add plenty of useful links for quick access to the home page.
Sports and markets
EnergyBet.com is probably a bit behind the leading bookmakers in the business when it comes to the sheer number of sports offered. However, the bookie does cover more than 30 different sports, so unless you are looking for some highly unpopular competition, you won’t have any issues. The only major exception seems to be horse racing, as EnergyBet.com doesn’t currently have it available. Here are some of the more popular sports and basic information about them:
- Football: naturally, football is the sport that has the most games and markets part of the EnergyBet.com betting coupon. You will see all popular leagues from the whole world and then some more;
- Basketball: the NBA is the main focus in this section, but you can also bet on plenty of other leagues from Europe and other continents;
- Tennis: all major tournaments from both the men’s and women’s tour are covered by EnergyBet.com;
- US competitions: we already mentioned the NBA, but all other popular leagues in the US are well-represented. The likes of NFL, NHL, MLB, and even MLS are available at EnergyBet.com;
- Handball: you might be surprised to see us paying special attention to handball, but EnergyBet.com is proud to be one of the best bookmakers online when it comes to this particular sport.
As already mentioned, the number of sports covered by the bookie is over 30, so you will be able to find plenty of options. A lot of them are part of both the pre-game and in-play betting coupons of EnergyBet.com. It’s interesting that the sportsbook offers plenty of options to bet on e-sports, such as League of Legends, DOTA 2, StarCraft 2, and Counter-Strike: GO.
When it comes to the odds offered EnergyBet.com, we were quite impressed. The betting margin offered is way better than the industry average. This means you will find some good value here.
Here’s what are your options, if you want to deposit or withdraw money:
- Credit and debit cards: as you could expect, the popular VISA and MasterCard are supported by EnergyBet.com and you can use them for both deposits and withdrawals;
- E-wallets: Skrill and Neteller are the top choices when it comes to e-wallet and they provide the fastest withdrawal options;
- Bank transfers: you can use your bank account to add or withdraw money from EnergyBet.com;
- Other options: the sportsbook made sure to add various other methods and their availability depends on your country. If the options we mentioned so far doesn’t suit you, we recommend you to see what local options are covered by EnergyBet.com.
All these options are compatible with the official bonus code: MAXEC.
Customer Support Service
EnergyBet.com made sure to provide each customer with an easy way to contact the support. Simply click on the Help button in the top left corner of the website. This will display all the available options. The fastest way to talk to a representative of EnergyBet.com is to pick the live chat. You could also call the staff or use the web form to send a message. The overall impression is that the customer support team is fast and polite.
Play On Mobile
As every modern operator out there, EnergyBet.com is aware that having a smooth mobile version is crucial nowadays. Most old-school bookies rely on native apps mostly, but that’s not the case with EnergyBet.com. The company took full advantage of the rapid rise of HTML 5 and the opportunities provided by the latest phone and tablets on the market. As a result, EnergyBet.com has built an exceptional mobile-responsive website that will easily adjust to the iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone, or any other modern phone or tablet. No app has been released so far.
As soon as you open the page on your device, it will find the best settings. There are no awkward graphics or long loading teams. Everything looks good and runs smoothly. The design and user interface of EnergyBet.com provide a seamless experience on the go. Just a couple of taps will open any betting market or feature you want to reach.
The best thing about the mobile version of EnergyBet.com is that it provides full access to all sports and markets covered by the bookie. You can also clear bonuses, bet on live events, and earn Energy Points.
Our verdict on EnergyBet.com
EnergyBet.com was launched in 2016 which makes it one of the newest bookmakers online. This shouldn’t fool you, though, as the operator has been offering other gambling products since 2012 and has plenty of experience. The sports betting platform of EnergyBet.com was developed by BetConstruct and has a modern look and feel. If you are interested in the services and promotions of the bookie, our review below will provide a lot of useful information.
You would expect issues from any bookmaker that has been on the market for only a year or so. However, that’s not the case with EnergyBet.com. The sportsbook is more than capable of holding its own even against some of the best operators on the market. The loyalty program and the welcome offer provide enough options to get some extra value. However, where EnergyBet.com really shines are the high odds and a solid number of markets covered. Each player can easily find a suitable game and a good price. On top of that, the bookmaker has a fascinating website that works on all platforms, include mobile devices. Rumors are, EnergyBet.com will add live streaming and other cool features in the near future which will make the bookie even better.
Top 3 EnergyBet.Com Alternatives
If you are not convinced that EnergyBet.com is the right place for you, here are three other options:
Unibet – the best of both worlds
Unibet has all the advantages of a traditional bookmaker: a lot of betting options, good odds, high limits, and various cool features. At the same time, the sportsbook is trying to always add something new and improve its service. This is why we believe Unibet is one of the best in the business. Check out our bonus code to get the £50 welcome offer.
Bet365 – the online betting leader
You simply can’t overlook Bet365 when it comes to online betting. The bookie is arguably among the best out there for multiple reasons. Some of the best prices in the industry, an exceptional live console, tons of promotions, and a smooth mobile version are just some of the things that make Bet365 so good.
Coral – tradition matters
Coral is an old-school bookmaker that started with some brick-and-mortar betting shops across the United Kingdom. The company has been around for ages and managed to stay relevant by joining the online revolution. Nowadays, the website of Coral offers a ton of different markets and one of the best promotions & free bets schedules out there. You can always get some extra value with the deals of Coral.
Validity Period of the bonus code: 2020
Last update : January 2020
Last update : January 2020