William Hill is certainly the most prolific bookies in terms of betting promotions. They push £5, £20, £25, £30, sometimes £50 or even £100 free bet offers and it’s always hard to know what is the current offer and even more what are the conditions (how to get it, how long last the promotion, etc.) to fill to get the money. This article has made it up clear to you.
William Hill Product Bonus & Offers William Hill Promo Code 2018 Sports Betting Up £40 free bet Enter C4... Casino 100% up to £300 welcome bonus Use Coupon Live Casino & Macau £10 no deposit + up £100 bonus Use Coupon Games & Vegas 20 free spins + £40 bonus Use Coupon Bingo Bet £10, get £50 Use Coupon Expired Will Hill Promo Codes Sports Betting N/A F100 or F25 Casino/Vegas N/A WHP1000 Bingo N/A WEDNESDAY2
Introducing William Hill
- Introducing William Hill
- Current welcome offers/bonuses
- Other special offers for existing players
- Banking/payment options:
- Our final verdict on William Hill
William Hill is a seasoned bookmaker that first opened its doors to the public in 1934, processing bets via mail and phone. 30 years later, they started to open real betting shops across the UK. Another 30 years later they launched their online platform.
William Hill’s gambling options include all major sports (football, horse, tennis and others), casino games, bingo and a poker lobby. The website operates under the Gibraltar gaming association with strict guidelines.
Apart from popular sport and casino gaming options like Roulette, Poker, and Blackjack, the site also features other special markets including but not limited to:
- Politics (polls, referendums, and elections)
- TV Specials
- Motor racing
The platform has also a live streaming, in-play betting option and radio podcasts highlighting current sports events and their betting performance.
Current welcome offers/bonuses
Although the website isn’t ranked the best in terms of welcome bonuses, there are currently a few welcome bonuses for newbies in all major sections e.g sports. casino games. Here is a breakdown of the top current offers for newcomers:
Stake £10 and grab £30
New players that add £10 in their accounts will be handed an extra £30 to play with. Odds on your picks must be at a ½ level or above to qualify. The offer is also applicable to the sports section. Other terms may apply as well.
- Expiry 7 days after you created your account
Vegas Games welcome bonus
Newcomers who open an account in Vegas games can grab 100% cash back for amounts up to £20.
The following T&Cs also come with this offer:
- Players must play through £5 on Vegas games within 48 hours to qualify.
- The cashback is calculated like this: 100% will cover your losses categorised as real money stakes/not from a bonus minus earnings on selected Vegas games. Here is an example: If you wager £20 and accumulate profits of £3.50 that would be £16.50 in losses. This is the amount that will be refunded back to your account. Note that you can receive up to £20 in cash back.
- Cash backs will be processed within 72 hours.
- Only one single client is eligible for the offer
Live Casino – up to £100 welcome bonus
Newcomers at the live casino can grab a £100 welcome bonus after registration. Once you open an account with the official promo code C30, you’ll have to add anywhere from £10-100 from the buy-in promo section. You will then get a 100% cash match bonus and up to £100 to play with. For example, if you deposit £20 you will get another £20 to wager.
Offer includes the following terms and conditions:
- A 50X wagering requirement. That means you have to wager your funds 50x to claim your earnings.
- Expiry 7 days after you created your account
- amount to redeem is £500
- Only accounts with a £, €, $CAD and $US currency qualify for this bonus
- Different live games contribute different wagering amounts. For example, all live roulette tables, as well as poker tables, contribute £100 whereas all live blackjack and baccarat tables contribute 50% at stakes. Non-live casino games contribute 0%.
- Bonus funds are also active within 14 days from the time they are given.
- Bonus applies to only one new customer (one account, one payment method and one household).
Poker welcome bonus up to £1200
New poker players that add a deposit of £10 or above can grab up to £1200 bonus to play with. That is calculated as 200% of the amount you’ve actually added. For example, if you register and add £50 that would be another £200 to wager in poker chips. Additionally:
- Offer applies in three stages. In stage A the max. The amount offered is £5, in stage B it is £25 and in stage C it is £1200.
- Bonus stays active for 45 days from the date of issue
- Bonus funds are redeemed as real cash parts to players as they win WHPs in ring games and tournaments
Other special offers for existing players
Existing players can also access a wide variety of specials available regularly and seasonally. The following are the most popular:
Acca Insurance bets for 6 fold stakes.
This means that if you place 6 stakes in a match and the 6th one lets you down/doesn’t go as expected, you can get that stake back (up to £25).
Grab £5 every 7 days
If you wager at least £20 in footy accumulators with 4 or more picks, you will receive a £5 extra. a bonus to play with.
Get 75 cash match bonus for your second deposit
Those that add a second deposit in casino games are entitled to a 75% cash match bonus up to £100. For example, if you deposit £15, you will get approx another £12 to play with. You need to wager that amount 15x to redeem your profits.
Other special offers are also available.For a full detailed list and T&Cs for each, visit the William Hill website.
The website accepts all major payment methods as well as 15+ additional funding options such as:
- Visa/Master card
- Bank Wire
- Quick Cheque
- Bank Link
- Cash U
Most credit/card and electronic payments are processed instantly. Banking options may take anywhere though from 2-10 working days.
Our final verdict on William Hill
William’s Hills impressive range of games and offers truly stands out from the rest. However, some may agree that the platform appears to be crowded and interface is a tiny bit confusing with all these options and pop-ups.
Another downside is that even though the website has a good range of games and bonuses, the high rollover limits are a bit of a put off. Although the website has made an effort to list all major T&Cs under each bonus, there are some terms that are not pretty clear for new and existing players. Also, many of the bonuses are only available to UK residents and residents from certain countries under three main currencies: GBP, USD and EURO.
Our rating: 4/5 stars