Before reading our guide for Unibet bonuses, look at the table below to understand at a glance what the bookie has to offer to the new players:
Bonus & Offers (2019)
Unibet Promo Code
Up to £50 free bet
200% welcome bonus up to £100
Deposit £100, play with £300
£20 free cash tickets
Extra £10 once £20 deposited
14 days access to the newbie room
Refer a friend
£40 per friend
No promo code required
Deposit $20, play with $100
Unibet is among the biggest bookmakers in Europe even though their presence isn’t as expanded as other big names like Coral and William Hill. However, they operate under different gambling licenses in Europe and, unlike the rest who are targeted towards UK market.
Unibet is actually a part of the Kindred Group which features brands like Stan James (now closed) and Maria Casino.
Unibet has a massive range of markets for all fans of sports and casino games. The website features a sports section, a casino, a live casino, a game, a bingo and a poker section.
The platform is also optimised for users of all main devices like P.C, tablet, i-pad, and smartphones.
Welcome Bonus Specials:
Add £10-get £50 to play with
If your open an account in Unibet, you can get £50 as a free promotional bonus after you make a deposit of £10. A great way to start and test out your performance. You can use your bonus along with Unibet TV streaming and even stake in-play.
So if your first bet doesn’t win, you will get £50 credit back in your account to use as a free bet.
Additionally, you must consider the following T&Cs:
- You must wager your funds (real cash and bonus) 3x before you can redeem your earnings
- Offer includes one bet only and must be placed at odds ¼ or above. Your bets will measure up towards the total after they are settled
- Supertoto and Superscore games are not calculated towards wagering requirements
- Combo live and pre-match bets do not contribute towards wagering requirements
- The offer is only available to UK residents over 18 years old.
£20 bonus in free poker tickets
Newbies that download the poker client version on their P.C or Mac, will get a £20 bonus for purchasing poker tickets. No deposit is necessary. Your bonus is split in £10 for 3 poker tickets, £10 for a Unibet Uk Tour tournament ticket.
Terms of the poker offer:
- You must wager 750 flops for the cash game ticket
- A flop seen is any handed you haven’t folded prior dealing the flop
- In case cash ticket isn’t used within this wagering requirements, any extra earnings achieved with that will be void.
- The cash game ticket cannot be used along with funds for table play or top-up
- Cash game tickets are active only for seven days after being issued.
Apart from this, they also give an entry to win £500 welcome freerolls every week, under certain terms and conditions.
Get a 200% cash match casino bonus
New clients that open a casino account in Unibet can enjoy a generous 200% cash match bonus up to £200. For example, if you register and deposit £50, you will get another £100 to wager on.
The following basic terms and conditions apply:
- You can deposit anywhere from £10 to £100 to claim the bonus.
- In casino, games, and slots you have to wager your funds 35x before you can make withdrawals. For example, if you have gotten a £50 bonus you need to wager £1750 to fulfil your wagering requirements. Slot games contribute 100% towards the bonus and bingo 200%.
- Your real cash funds will be used first before your bonus is used
- You must place odds at level ¼ or above to qualify for the bonus wagering
- If you add £10 you will get 40 free spins, if you add 50 or above, you’ll get 90 free spins and the more you add up to £100, the more spins you’ll get.
- The free spins apply only to certain Net end games
14-day free access to bingo room
Newbies at the bingo area are entitled to 14-day free access to the Center Court, after opening a bingo account. The process of registering in bingo is very easy: all you need to do is to choose a screen name and enter a lucky number. The room will be open from 14:30 to 19:00 p.m for 14 days after joining.
Special bonuses like BOGOF (Buy One Get One For Free) and free tickets are up for grabs.
Refer a friend and get £40
If you invite a friend to join the website and add a deposit, you can get a £40 free bonus in your account.
- Offer applies to up to 5 friends. So that equals to earning up to £200 for all 5 friends that join in.
- You’ll have to use the Unibet Refer a friend system and send e-mail invites to your chosen friends.
- Your friends will also grab £30 as a welcome bonus after they register and fulfil their deposit and wagering requirements
- The bonus applies to sports games and Casino
Super Saturday Bingo
If you join in the bingo lobby in Saturday evening (19:00 UK time), you get the chance to win a share of £2000. You can also pre-purchase your tickets if you can’t make it this hour and choose the date and game you’ll play as well as the tickets you are going to purchase.
- Promo applies to our 75-ball variant room
- Ticket price is £3
- You can purchase 50 tickets maximum.
Unibet accepts all major payment options like Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Maestro, Skrill, Neteller, Ukash and e-wallets. Most electronic payments are processed instantly but some methods may need up to 48 hours to be processed.
Withdrawal options include all major credit cards, bank transfers, Neteller, and Skrill.
Fortunately, Unibet doesn’t charge any withdrawal fees. The customer service team is really prompt and courteous at responding to client requests
Our final verdict
If we had to choose the top 5 gamblers in the Uk and Europe in all aspects, Unibet would be included for sure. Its impressive range of markets and bonuses for newbies and existing clients is really top notch.
The platform also has a very user-friendly layout that is optimised for any screen. It’s no wonder the site has been awarded twice in this regard.
There are no major complaints with Unibet and 70% of their players seem to find the platform awesome. However, a small minority reports that their accounts are terminated without any notice which is quite annoying. The Unibet team makes effort to respond to these kinds of issues but they aren’t always helpful.
Last Update: May 2019