Join one of the biggest exchange bookies and get a $10 free bet. Matchbook’s mobile app deserves a passing grade based on our experience. This is what we highlighted as key info you need to be familiar with before downloading it. This is our review for the Matchbook Mobile Apps, check it out!
Matchbook Mobile Apps Bonuses 2019
Welcome Offers & Promotions Upon Download of Betfred
|Matchbook Offers||Bonus & Offers for 2019||Matchbook Mobile App Download Links|
|Sports||Free £10 - Sign Up Offer||DOWNLOAD MATCHBOOK MOBILE APP|
|Horse Racing|| 2% Net Win
For New & Existing Customers
|DOWNLOAD MATCHBOOK MOBILE APP|
| Casino/Slots/Live Casino
|100% up to £100 + 100 Free Spins||DOWNLOAD MATCHBOOK MOBILE APP|
|Colossus Betting||Up to £1,000,000 Jackpot||DOWNLOAD MATCHBOOK MOBILE APP|
- Matchbook Mobile Apps Bonuses 2019
- Matchbook Mobile Promotions: Get up to £100
- Play on Matchbook Mobile App: Plenty on the Menu
- Matchbook Mobile App: Other Assets
- Final Thoughts: Great Design But Not Enough Promotions
How to Download the App: Available on iOS & Android
The source for the Matchbook app download is different for iOS and Android users, but it has identical functions and features in both instances. It is very important to know that you need to register a new account at Matchbook site before downloading the app. We will describe the easy-to-follow process in the following lines.
- The app is compatible with most iPad and iPhone devices
- You should just search for it in the Apple Store and click the download button
- Note it requires 50 MB space
- It will work just about right for all versions from iOS 8 and higher
- Note that you can also download the iOS app through the main Matchbook page, but the process is easier through the Apple Store
Android Download: Special Info for Android Users
- The only UK and Ireland users will find the app in the Play Store
- People from other countries can download it directly from the Matchbooks Mobile Site
- You will find it under the “About” section in the “Mobile applications” menu on the Matchbook site
- Before the download process, make sure to change Application settings on your device
- It is done in the following way: Menu – Apps – Settings – Security – check the “Unknown Sources” box
- Once the download is completed, you should just open the APK file on your mobile device and finish the process
- Versions compatible with the app go from 4.4 to 8.0
Matchbook Mobile Promotions: Get up to £100
Exchange Welcome Bonus: a £10 Free Bet
Matchbook has just recently changed their sign up offer reducing it from £50 to £10. New customers are thus awarded a £10 free bet which works as sort of a safety option for your initial wager on the app.
This is what you should know about the offer:
- You have 7 days (from the moment of registration) to place your first bet and get the refund
- The refund is set at £10 max and it is only paid if your inaugural bet loses
- Players who make their first deposits via Skrill, Neteller or PaySafe card are not available for the refund
Casino Sign up Offer: 100% up to £100 plus 100 wager free spins
This bonus works only for casino games and has rather complicated wagering requirements. Basically, you get to choose between three different buy-in levels (deposit) which then determine the size of your bonus:
- If you buy in for £20 you will get extra £20 to play with as well as another 20 wager free spins
- Buy in for £40 and you receive another £40 plus 40 wager free spins
- To take the maximum advantage, buy-in for £100 and play with £200 plus earn extra 100 wager free spins
- There are some casino games which are excluded from wagering requirements, meaning you can’t play them to take advantage of the promotion
- To make the bonus money available, you have to roll over the buy-in amount 35 times.
Play on Matchbook Mobile App: Plenty on the Menu
Play poker on Mobile: Only Video Poker Available
Whilst it is primarily popular for sports betting and competitive odds in the exchange market, Matchbook offers quite an intriguing range of casino games as well. You can’t play live poker against other players, but video poker is available on both website and mobile. As a matter of fact, anything you can play and bet on the desktop page is accessible via the app.
The experience we had with their casino games was enjoyable. Games opened quickly and the app itself was responsive to anything we wanted to do.
Matchbook allows you to play slots, table games, real dealer games and video poker which is more than acceptable for a bookie with the huge exchange pedigree as the main strength.
Sports Bet on Matchbook Mobile App: Low Commission Rates
If you have ever placed bets on the desktop site at Matchbook exchange, you will be completely familiar with how it works via the app. Both the display and the interface are identical. They adjusted some icons and menus in the mobile app to secure a better overall impression for smaller screens.
You have the list of sports right on the left side of the main app page, listed in the alphabetical order. There is also a bet slip which lets you know about the activation of a certain event based on other punters and their actions. As you know, Matchbook app is unique compared to other sportsbooks as you bet against other players rather than a house.
We now come to bookie’s biggest advantage – the commission rate. Matchbook has as low as 1.5% commission rate on all markets which beats regular sportsbooks with ease (they have somewhere between 3-5% edge). Live betting is also available via the app.
Live Broadcast on Mobile: Non-Existent
Live streaming of sports events is currently not available at Matchbook. There are no signs to point out whether it will be introduced any time soon.
Play Bingo on Matchbook Mobile App: No Bingo or Lottery
Much like the case is with live streaming, bingo or lottery games are not what Matchbook are offering to their customers at the moment.
Matchbook Mobile App: Other Assets
The good news for punters who like to be in control of their bets is that Matchbook’s Cash Out feature is available on the app. You can thus collect your winnings even before the game is finished or reduce the stress by ending the bet through just one simple click on the “Cash Out” button. The amount of money you can collect is calculated in real-time depending on the happenings on the market.
Matchbook does not offer special bonuses for mobile app users. We’ve written about two main welcome promos above in the article and they are applicable for both iOS and Android device owners.
Final Thoughts: Great Design But Not Enough Promotions
To be fair, Matchbook mobile app is pretty good but in comparison to what the competitors have to offer it lacks a lot of features. Already Matchbook doesn't have special mobile promotions. This a big disadvantage if we consider what the competitors are offering. Although, to be honest, the application is pretty ergonomic and very easy to use. Matchbook has done a good job but it definitely needs improvements, not as far as the ergonomy but as far as the extra features and promotions are concerned.
Last Update: July 2019